Monday, April 6, 2009

Polarity Massage

So, for my first blog entry on this website, apart from my old blog I used to have, I am going to be talking solely about massage, particularly about polarity. This is one thing that very few therapists that I know are doing, but after some carefully planned research, I have definitely determined it is worth looking into and adding into a regular massage.
Polarity combines aspects of massage, energy work, Ayurveda, and Western Medicine to create a relaxing modality with multiple benefits. I performed a combination massage earlier consisting of stretching, compression, and polarity to help increase circulation in a post blood clot patient lacking leg circulation.
Results will soon follow on the results of this massage.
Stay tuned for alll massage related details!

No comments:

Post a Comment